We would like to thank you for considering WynnVet as the provider of your veterinary equipment, tools and supplies. Our team is committed to ensuring your satisfaction. We value your business and look forward to assisting you now and in the future.
Mission Statement: WynnVet provides equipment, instruments and supplies to the veterinary and animal hospital industries with unparalleled quality, communication, and cost.
Quality Commitment: Through continuous industry-related research and training, WynnVet will meet or exceed our customers’ expectations in product quality and customer service.
Freight / Shipping & Delivery:
- WynnVet supplies several manufactured products that need to be delivered via freight due to their size and weight.
- To ensure you receive the best possible pricing please contact our shipping department toll free (855-673-0197) or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a freight/shipping quote.
- Quotes for freight are provided within 7 business hours of order placement.
- If the order is placed during the weekend, freight quotes will be provided the next business day.
- Please detail any special delivery requirements at time of order. Special shipping needs may require additional charges.
WynnVet (WynnMed, Inc.) Return Policy:
- Authorization to return goods is strictly at the discretion of Wynnmed, Inc.Items may not be returned after 30 days of purchase.
- All returns must have an issued RMA number and be clearly marked on the outside of shipping container.
- All returned goods must be properly packaged in the original shipping container, if possible, to avoid product damage during shipping.
- A restocking fee of 10-30%, depending on manufacturer, will be applied on all non-warranty returned goods.
- Upon delivery, all packages should be inspected for signs of damage. All documented damage should be immediately reported to the shipping company and WynnMed Incorporated. If damage is identified, the customer has the right to refuse shipment. If damaged merchandise is accepted, then it becomes the responsibility of the customer to file damage claims with the shipping company.
- Credit for returned items will only be issued once the return has been received, inspected and processed by the shipping/receiving department.
- Credit will be given for mis-shipment or defective product and restocking fees will not apply in the event that the error occurred by WynnVet or Wynnmed, Inc.
- Custom orders are not returnable.
Order Cancellations: Orders cancelled within 24 business hours will receive a 100% refund. WynnVet reserves the right to refuse orders due to incomplete contact information or past payment history.